Our Sincere Gratitude
is Extended to ...
Sponsors and Partners
Simply put, without Cambean Hospitality stepping up in such grand fashion -- in funding, counsel and encouragement -- the 2012 NTDC would not have taken place. In particular, our thanks is extended to Brian Scheinblum, Owner of Cambean Hospitality.
Our earnest thanks is also extended to our partners -- see right.
Our judges did a herculean job of reviewing extensively detailed submittals. This was a lot of work! We are grateful to each of the following for their commitment of time and talent:
- Ana Maria Huertas Iragorri. Hospitality Business Development, SOMFY
- Denaye Hinds, Director of Sustainability, OBM International
- Maribel Balbin, Formerly Miami Dade County Office of Sustainability
- Steve V. Moll, Vice Provost, FIU-Biscayne Campus
- Marc Costa, Project Manager, The Energy Coalition, USGBC LA Chapter
- Andrea Vollf, USGBC Illinois Chapter
- John Walewski, Assistant Professor of Civil Engineering, Texas A&M University
Volunteers and Consultants
As is always the case with our nonprofit organization, our volunteers are our lifeblood. Putting on this complex competition saw us tap the following individuals, each of whom stepped up in grand fashion:
- Jeff Benavides, Sustainability Consultant, ecoPreserve
- Wendy Kallergis, CEO, Greater Miami & the Beaches Hotel Association
- Nancy Scanlon, FIU School of Hospitaility
- Brian Scheinblum, Owner, Cambean Hospitality
- Wendy S. Unger, Miami Beach Chamber of Commerce
- Jason Beukema, Miami Beach Chamber of Commerce
- Vincent P. Drnevich, Purdue University