Creating Healthy, Sustainable Communities in Florida -- April 4
Be sure to mark your calendar for this timely discussion brought to you by Smart Growth Partnership, the Broward County Health Department, and NOVA Southeastern University's H. Wayne Huizenga School of Business and Entrepreneurship.
Click here or on the Smart Growth logo above to learn more ... and then click that URL again to register for the event.
The morning presentation, supported by the USGBC South Florida Chapter's Broward Branch and other impressive organizations, features keynote speakers:
- Tom Murphy, ULI National Speaker and former Mayor of Pittsburgh
- Paula Thaqi, MD, MPH Director Broward County Health Department
To learn more about the event, including sponsorship opportunities, click on the image above or here. To speak to a Smart Growth representative, contact Lisa Castello at 954-467-4700, ext. 5801.
To join the USGBC South Florida Chapter, click here or you can join prior to the program. Benefits of membership are plentiful, including free admission to Branch education programs and listing in our popular online membership directory -- click here to learn more about membership benefits.
The more you get involved with the Broward Branch's activities, the greater the wealth of contacts, resources and education that are available to you, including discounted workshops and webinars tied to securing LEED accreditation.
Contact Tony Alfonso, Tammy Cook or Lee Cooke if you:
- Are interested in sponsoring a future USGBC program and receiving some of the best marketing exposure available in South Florida
- Have any questions regarding the Broward Branch or this month's program.
- Would like to participate in future presentations.
- Want to have a wonderful experience as a member of our volunteer family.
We look forward to seeing you at this month's Smart Growth Partnership program!